Last Updated On: 22 May 2023
03. HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
3.1 Information Kamoto.AI gathers itself. Personal Data refers to information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. When you sign up/in our Tools or at any other prompted time, basic personally identifiable information that we may collect from you, includes but would not be limited to, your first, middle, last and maiden name, e-mail and mailing addresses, social media addresses, contact numbers, login details (username and password for the Platform and Tools), phone number, unique device ID number, or any other form of data that is ancillary to any of the data mentioned herein. Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with our website and services, including log data, IP addresses, device information, and browsing activity.
3.2 Information provided by the User. Kamoto.AI may gather all and/or any information that you knowingly opt to disclose, which may include but would not be limited to:
- Two-factor authentication services or other allied services may require our collection of the User’s phone number. We may associate that phone number with your mobile device identification information.
- When connecting to our Tools through a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, Kamoto.AI may receive this identification information and use it to extend or offer services.
- Basic identification information and other ancillary information that is provided by the User at the account creation or any other registration process which is automatically prompted or opted for during the use of Tools.
- The User may make a multitude of choices or preferences during the use of Tools; safe search settings, notification settings, favorite widgets, or location settings. These preferences may then be attributed to the User or the devices that they are using, and are also allowed to be amended or changed by the User
- If the User is using the Tools on a mobile device, the unique identification number of the device and other ancillary information about the device.
- If the User makes any correspondence with us through email, all the contents of the email may be gathered for giving you a reply and quality assurance purposes.
- Information about any purchase or transactions made on the Tools. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping, and contact details.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, Polygon address, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Tools.
- AI Personalities Data: To create and train AI personalities, you may provide structured data or content that reflects your preferences and desired behavior.
We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Tools that may or may not state that Personal Data is being collected.
3.3 List of information Kamoto.AI automatically gathers. Kamoto.AI may be using tools or technologies that gather or collect information relating to your technological equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as you navigate through and interact with our Platform and Tools automatically. This includes but is not limited to information collected by:
- Servers. The servers used by Kamoto.AI (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) are designed to make the Tools offered by Kamoto.AI more interactive and useful for its Users. Servers gather data from you which comprises the name of the domain, browser kind, operating system Internet Protocol address type of wallet being used, and/or the date and time of your visit.
- Web Beacons. These are small graphic data that are embedded in webpages, applications, and emails (often referred to as, “pixel tags”, “clear GIFs”, “web bugs”, or “single-pixel gifs”). Web Beacons are sent for the purpose of gauging the User’s interest in the outgoing communication. This in turn helps us to only send more relevant emails, or upload more relevant content and increase the effectiveness of Kamoto.AI’s marketing.
- Log Files. Log files information is automatically reported by the browser each time you visit a web page as they record and track computing events. When you access our Platform and Tools, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit page(s), operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data and how you interact with links on our Platform and Tools, domain name, pages views, and such other information. This information also helps us to improve our Platform and Tools by providing the User with a more dedicated and tailored experience each time he uses the Tools.
- Entity Tags. Entity Tags are HTTP code mechanisms that help to manage web caching behavior. It is used to determine whether a component in your browser matches these caches when the Platform is opened, this helps in accelerating the Platform’s performance since the web server does not need to send a full response if the content has not changed.
The Personal Data is collected and processed for the legitimate business interest of complying with the applicable laws. We are subject to certain legal requirements which may require us to process your Personal Data. We use your Personal Data:
4.1 to identify you as a User of the Platform and/or Tools in order to let you take full advantage and access to certain features of the Platform and Tools ;
4.2 to administer or carry out the purpose for which you have provided or we have collected the Personal Data;
4.3 to enhance and improve the quality of experience of the User’s interaction with Tools by obtaining feedback or contacting the User in relation to the Tools;
4.4 to administer or carry out the purpose for which you have provided or we have collected the Personal Data;
4.5 to provide you with support, to respond to your inquiries and to address your concern to improve our responses in relation to the Platform and Tools;
4.6 to provide you notifications about changes to our Platform or Tools or any change in administrative, security and maintenance policies;
4.7 to diagnose or fix technological errors in relation to the Tools;
4.8 to combine with information that we get from other sources or from you to help understand your needs and provide you better Tools;
4.9 to conduct studies and analysis of trends, usage and activities for effective marketing or other advertising purposes;
4.10 to develop, test, and improve new products or services by your participation in surveys and research; and
4.11 to send you, through e-mails, newsletters, promotional offers, contests, and events that might be of your interest.
05. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
5.3 We may share Personal Data with contractors, third party service providers, or business partners that help us operate our business, the Platform and Tools, or administer activities on our behalf. They may use the Personal Data to help us improve our Tools and your interaction with the Platform and Tools by conducting quality assurance testing, providing services through our Tools, or providing analytical services.
5.5 Kamoto.AI may access, preserve, and share your Personal Data with any legal, governmental, or regulatory authorities to comply with relevant laws or to respond to a search warrant, court order, or subpoena if Kamoto.AI in good faith believes that the law requires it to do so. This also extends to legal, government, or regulatory requests received from jurisdictions outside of the United States of America, and if in good faith Kamoto.AI believes that a response is required by law in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards, Kamoto.AI reserves the right to share your Personal Data to such appropriate legal, government, or regulatory in that jurisdiction.
5.7 Kamoto.AI may disclose your Personal Data if Kamoto.AI believes in good faith that such disclosure will (i) promote lawful interests and safety; (ii) protect the rights, or property of the Kamoto.AI, its Users, and others; (iii) prevent, detect, or address any illegal or unlawful or immoral activities which involve or revolve around Kamoto.AI, its Users, partners, affiliates, agents, and others.
5.8 Users may end up providing their Personal Data in the publicly accessible areas of our Tools, in which case the User will be deemed to have consented to the disclosure of their Personal Data as this may result in the Personal Data of the User running into the access of any visitor of our Tools and would not be immune from being collected, stored or misused.
5.9 We may disclose Personal Data to enforce or apply the Terms, including for billing and collection purposes.
5.10 We may disclose the Personal Data to fulfill the purposes for which the User provides it, or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or with your consent.
06. YOUR RIGHTS OVER PERSONAL DATA
6.1 You can send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, modification, correction, update, erasure, or deletion of any Personal Data that you have provided to us and that we have about you. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may also update your Personal Data in your profile on Kamoto.AI via the settings.
6.2 Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with respect to the Personal Data that we process: (i) rectify incorrect Personal Data or erase it in certain circumstances or make any modification to your Personal Data; or (ii) restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data, unfortunately, after such restriction, you will not be able to access our Tools; or (iii) request information about whether we have any Personal Data about you, to access such Personal Data.
6.3 Please be informed that we will grant your request within 30 (thirty) days after receiving it. You understand that in certain instances it may take up to 90 (ninety) days, such as, for full erasure of your Personal Data stored in our backup systems, this is due to the size and complexity of the systems we use to store Personal Data.
7.1 From time to time we may sponsor contests or other events (“Promotions”) which require the collection, processing, and storage of individual contact information plus demographic information (such as age, gender, area of interest, etc.). Those Users who register for such Promotions may have to answer certain survey questions. Any personally identifiable information collected through Promotions will be treated as Personal Data.
7.2 If we organized a Promotion by co-sponsoring with other companies, then any information collected is likely to be shared with such other participating sponsors, who may use this information. A registered User’s personal contact and demographic information will only be shared with the named sponsors.
08. UNSUBSCRIBE TO COMMERCIAL OFFERS
If you agree to receive commercial offers, you can at any time request to stop receiving this type of information:
8.1 by modifying your Personal Data on the Platform; or
8.2 by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose in each email you receive.
09. PERSONAL DATA WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
9.1 The Platform uses or may use in future (if not already using) plug-in (or plug-ins) from social networks, in particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. (hereinafter and together the “Social Networks”).
- not to interact with these Social Networks by clicking on the plug-ins available to you on the Platform ;
- to deactivate your account on the Social Network in question before browsing our Platform; or
- to navigate in Private mode via your browser.
10. USERS FROM OUTSIDE USA
11. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
12. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
12.1 Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect and secure the Personal Data under our control. Once your Personal Data is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We have a comprehensive documented information security program and policy in place and we review it periodically to keep pace with commercial, technology, and regulatory changes. Although we have taken effective measures to protect the Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Data transmitted to or via our Platform or Tools or an absolute guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as you are aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Please understand that there is no ideal technology or measure to maintain 100% security. Any transmission of your Personal Data is at your own risk. The safety and security of your Personal Data also depend on you. You are solely responsible to keep your log-in credentials confidential and not reveal them to others where we provide you (or where you have chosen) a User ID and password to access the Platform and/or Tools.
13. THIRD PARTY LINKS
14. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
14.1 Our Platform and Tools are not intended for or directed at children under the age of 13 (thirteen) years. A child below the age of 13 (thirteen) shall not provide any personal information to or on the Platform and Tools. We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Data from children below the age of 13 (thirteen). If you are under 13 (thirteen), do not use or provide any information on this Platform and Tools or on or through any of its features/register on the Platform and Tools, make any purchases through the Platform and Tools, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Platform and Tools or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we find out we have unintentionally collected or received personal information from a child under 13 (thirteen) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you learn that anyone younger than 13 (thirteen) has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected] to request the information’s deletion.
15. DIGITAL WALLETS
15.1 Digital Wallets used by the User, provide us with information, including but not limited to, Credit or Debit Card information and certain other information you choose to share with the wallets. These third-party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our Tools in order to improve it. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information.
16. KYC VENDORS